Your cart is currently empty
When littles ones have Austin Zoo Animal Crackers, it's a day at the zoo in their lunch box. Austin Zoo Animals are a menagerie of sweet snacking fun in all your favorite fun animal shapes.
Crunchy, sweet, filling and nostalgic—these tasty snack crackers are sure to please even the pickiest of snackers. Stock up on this 36-pack of small, two-ounce bags that are perfect for tossing in kids' lunch boxes and enjoying in daycare, vending machines and convenience stores.
Get Creative With Animal Cookies
Kicking "play with your food" up a notch, these zoo cracker crafts are sure to please your little one's imagination. Here are some of our favorite things to make with Austin Zoo Animal Crackers:
- If your zoo animal cookies have gone stale, turn them into wearable art. Pop animal crackers in a 200º F oven for 10 minutes to dry them out. After letting them cool, paint the animal crackers, then seal the paint with lacquer or Mod Podge. After sealing, you can write on the zoo animal cookies with permanent marker or super glue pins, magnets, etc. to the backs. Stick them to your fridge, your little one's backpack or spice up a denim jacket.
- Want a simpler craft using animal crackers that your mini crafter can still eat? Help your kiddo make a "zoo" out of construction paper, pretzel sticks or pipe cleaners, construction paper or a shoebox, glue and of course—animal cracker snacks. Obviously, stay away from nibbling on the glue bits, but after the crafting is complete, encourage little ones to release the animals from the zoo and chow down.
What Are Some Simple Recipes Using Zoo Animal Crackers?
Austin Zoo Animal Crackers aren't just for playing with and after-school snacking. Did you know that they can be a star of a recipe and made into a dish? Here are a few easy recipes using animal crackers:
- Make a slumber party-ready snack mix that's salty, sweet and satisfying by tossing together zoo animal cookies, pretzels, raisins, popcorn, peanuts, chocolate chips and anything else your taste buds desire.
- Make a cheesecake or pie crust by throwing a few handfuls of animal crackers in a food processor with melted butter and brown sugar.
- Make ice cream sandwiches for a post-dinner sweet treat by spreading frosting of any flavor in between two of these zoo crackers.
- 36 packs - 2 ounces each
- 2 grams of fat per serving
- Net weight: 4.5 pounds (72 ounces)
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
For large items that require Freight shipping, a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
Feedback is extremely important to us and Member Marks
If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. Your Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
All items are IN STOCK at the time of listing.
Inventory on Member Marks changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!