Your cart is currently empty
The Belmar double dresser offers singular route lines meets the warmth and sophistication of today’s modern world. This dresser features antique brass drawer pulls, seven drawers and quality side-mounted 3-tier glides to help provide durability over the years. Belmar is made with quality material, craftsmanship and forward-thinking functionality. This double dresser can serve as a changing surface by adding a contour pad (sold separately). The Belmar double dresser offers soft clean lines that take on a look of its own. Perfect for coastal elegant or shabby chic inspired nurseries, where luxury and ambiance are essential. This collection will take you back to the days of walking barefoot on the beach, collecting seashells, building sandcastles, beachside bonfire going with s’mores and watching the sunset with your family.
- Constructed with kiln-dried hardwood and hardwood veneers
- Dresser features three separate top drawers and four generous drawers below, suited for all your storage needs
- All the drawers feature five-piece independent drawer box construction with English Dovetail joint, heavy-duty side-mounted 3-tier full extension glides and solid wood drawer pulls which provide durability over the years
- Sized at a convenient height to also serve as a changing surface by adding a contour pad (sold separately)
- Handcrafted designer feet
- Available coordinating pieces in the Evolur Belmar collection: Lifestyle 5-in-1 Crib, Double Dresser; Tall Chest to complete nursery/bedroom décor
- Includes anti-tip kit
- Whether in Weathered White and Rustic Gray, this collection will add sophistication to your baby nursery
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards, wood and Carb II Compliant MDF
- Made in Vietnam
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
For large items that require Freight shipping, a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
Feedback is extremely important to us and Member Marks
If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. Your Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
All items are IN STOCK at the time of listing.
Inventory on Member Marks changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!