Polar Pete Concentrated Neutral Slush Base (1 gal., 4 ct.)
Polar Pete Concentrated Neutral Slush Base is made with all cane sugar and Gold Medal’s own Slusherizer, for the smoothest slush your machine can make. We also recommend this product for use in making Lemon Shake Ups. (Each case will make approximately 200-250 Lemon Shake Ups, depending on cup size). Packed (4) one gallons per case.
To make Lemon Shake ups just like you buy at your local fair:
- Fill desired cup ½ full with ice
- Cut lemon in half
- Using Lemon Squeezer (item 278211) squeeze half of lemon into cup
- Place squeezed lemon half into cup
- Add 2-3 ounces of Concentrated Neutral Slush Base to cup (2 -3 squirts if using item 463200 1 ounce pumps)
- Amount depends on the size cup and desired sweetness
- Top off cup with water, shake product, and serve.
Items also recommend for use with this product:
- Lemon Squeezer – 278211
- Cups- 28204
- Lids 28211
- Souvenir Cups- 713724 or 984861
- Pumps- 463200